Sharing my personal Top budget-friendly organizing products for the home, and the one thing you MUST do before you purchase any of them.
These top budget friendly organizing products are my personal favorites, and I use all of them in my own home. Not only are they easy on your checkbook, but they’re multi-functional. When they no longer serve a space well they can easily transition to another room.
But there’s one thing you MUST do before you purchase ANY of them.
If you’re overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in your home, there’s not a single pretty bin or basket that will fix that problem. You have to edit, eliminate and declutter first.
If you simply organize the crap you already have too much of, congratulations, you’ve just been promoted to Senior VP of the clutter management dept.
If you need some tips on how to get started with decluttering you can check out my top 5 tips to get you started today. You can also sign up to get my free decluttering checklist to help keep you on track!
Once you’ve decluttered, however, it’s always so fun to place things back in their space in an organized fashion. Take some measurements of your spaces, and use these budget-friendly organizing solutions to revamp your space. Less clutter, more calm!
***This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase items from these links I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the blog! You can click here to read my full disclosure statement. ***
- White Plastic Storage Bins with Handles
- Clean sleek and perfect for all areas of the home. I use them in my pantry, kitchen cabinets, bathrooms and for craft supplies.
- Clear Stackable Shoe Drawer
- For the obvious, shoes. But these are also great for under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. The drawer function eliminates the need to move something every time you need a product from the bottom.
- Y-Weave Baskets
- By far the MOST used organizing solution in my home. I have them in my laundry room, kitchen, bathrooms, and entertainment center. Tons of color, shape and size options and they’re easy to wipe out to clean.
- Bamboo Drawer Dividers
- These adjustable dividers help to keep kitchen drawers under control, but don’t underestimate their use for clothing drawers too. Great for containing socks, underwear and file folded shirts.
- Photo and Craft Keeper
- This one can be more on the pricey side, so try to catch it when it’s on sale at Michael’s Craft stores for $15. GREAT for photos, but can also be useful for playing/flashcards, and other small supplies like crayons, markers, LEGOS and more.
- Divided Lazy Susan
- Also a top choice of mine. I use it under the bathroom sink to sort toiletries, in the medicine cabinet for medication and essential oils, and for sorting markers/crayons for the kids.
- Sleek Socket
- Total.Game.Changer. If you want to minimize the visual clutter of electrical cords you need this in your life. The slim line outlet cover allows you to hide the mess, and also eliminates the risk of babies and pets playing with exposed cords and outlets.
- Multi-Purpose Bins
- Great for sorting all the things. They come in a variety of widths and two colors. I use them for storing gift wrapping supplies, paper documents as well as in the pantry.
- Paper/File Storage Tote
- These are great for paper documents, but also a wonderful option for sorting and storing kids sentimental documents like artwork and school papers. Take at look at how I use them for our kids’ memory boxes.
- Divided Craft Storage w/Adjustable Compartments
- So cheap, and you can find them anywhere. I use these for batteries, tiny craft supplies, and to sort hanging hardware like screws and nails.
- Lazy Susans
- A great solution for deep cabinet spaces and those hard to reach corners of the pantry.
- Ikea Wall Magazine Rack
- Hang it on the wall or use it inside a drawer. Check out how I use two of them for our Family Command Center.
And if you’re ready to REALLY dive deep into your decluttering and organization journey, don’t miss out on the brand new Happy Organized Life Bundle that’s packed full of organizing tips & tricks from 50 OF THE BEST PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO TEACH YOU THE SECRETS OF GETTING & STAYING ORGANIZED
PIN THESE FOR LATER